Monday, September 9, 2013

I heart Hawaii, I really really do...

Trail ridge out by the Kalalau valley lookout

End of the trail - Kalalau valley

That's me (!) under the Wailua Fall - Kauai

When Dave suggested that we should go to Hawaii for our honeymoon, I don't know why but I was very skeptical as I imagined everything would be a tourist trap full of resorts and boring things to do. Oh how I was so, SO wrong! I know I have seen pretty gorgeous pictures from other people's trips to Hawaii but I just imagined it was all generic fun made for tourists. Yes there are plenty of tourist trap, resort-y things around the island but there are also plenty of wild, natural adventures to experience! Why did I ever doubt Dave? But, with little expectations comes great surprises! I am having the best time ever! I'm still here in paradise..as if I am still dreaming. We have 5 more days and you bet I will be spending these final days with an open mind and heart and cherish every moment.

Please see my instagram where I have been posting many pictures throughout our travels and you will see why my little heart is so full of joy and happiness. I feel like the luckiest wife in the whole wide world. We should "honeymoon" every year with the perks: freebies all da way!!

I'll share more stories, pictures and videos very soon!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment