Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fake luxe fur...

via

For those who were lusting over Restoration Hardware's Luxe Faux Fur throws, it's time...they are on sale but for a limited time only! Not much of a savings but do they ever go on sale? Maybe, I don't know, they haven't been on my radar until last year and I hukk'ed it only a couple of months ago. Well, an Hukkster alert told me they are on sale now. To save myself $14 on shipping fees, I wanted to do a pick up in the Manhattan store but they were completely sold out. Not one throw left. Luckily, they agreed to order one and ship it to me for free.  I was contemplating between coyote and mink but I got the mink one because the sales guy told me over the phone... "absolutely the mink one, omg, mink, it's so nice". Apparently, they imitate the real fur and mink is the softer one. I bet Chinchilla is a good one then! They are quite popular and I'm about to find out why...



Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!



No comments:

Post a Comment