Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How often do you....

Oye vey!
I have been so busy at work and coming home later than usual (forcing Dave to cook three days in a row!) that I have been neglecting my blog and I don't like it one bit. I miss you my bloggie poo. hehe

La recoleta in Buenos Aires wearing some short shorts -nykeiko.com



So speaking of being too busy to... Here's a dose of TMI. Did you know the last time I waxed my legs was exactly on November 21st 2012? It's the first day we arrived in the city of Buenos Aires and the only thing I had to wear other than my hiking pants and leggings (which I absolutely did not want to wear anymore after living in it for two weeks) were my denim shorts and floral shorts. Since I did not have time to wax my legs before leaving for the trip, my legs resembled a pair of cactus and I could not show my bare legs in public even though I knew no one gave a darn about it. So, the first thing I did in Buenos Aires was to (eat steak) find a beauty salon and get my fuzzy legs waxed. I found a salon that did it for about 8 USD. It was so quick. She literally poured waxed on one entire side of my leg and PEELED the entire thing off all at once. It took her 5 to 6 rips to get it done! There was barely any pain, though my pain tolerance is sky high but I did panic a little when I saw the amount of waxed she was going to butter on my leg and pull off at once.

Anyway, I am curious to know, how often do you guys wax or shave your legs and underarms? I am in a stable relationship but it's really no excuse not to commit to an important beauty routine even if it's Winter time and no short shorts are in sight!


Follow me...or not!
www.facebook.com/nykeiko
Tweet @nykeiko_com
Instagram: nykeiko




No comments:

Post a Comment