Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas HO HO HO A call from Santa!

This morning, I got this hilarious call from "Santa" set up by my boyfriend using Google's Santa tracker.
It really made me laugh out loud and made my day!

"Santa needs to pick Mrs Claus from Pilates class" and "Remember to leave me French Fries".

You basically pick some words for Santa to say in the call and it's unexpected and hilarious. Try it on someone you want to wish a Merry Xmas but don't exactly want to call to say it yourself haha. It is easier to have common names that is easily pronounced so I skipped my friends who do not have common names. In fact, Santa couldn't even say my name right.




Ho Ho Ho!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!


Follow me...or not!
www.facebook.com/nykeiko
Tweet @nykeiko_com
Instagram: nykeiko

No comments:

Post a Comment