Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm back!

Hello friends!

I am back from quite an epic trip down in Chile and Argentina. We traveled to Torres Del Paine in Chile and then on to El Calafate, Puerto Madryn and Buenos Aires in Argentina. I have no clue how I will update my blog with bits and pieces of our trip as I have thousands of photos I need to look through but I know I will write some type of "guide" along with pricing and an itinerary of our trip to help future backpackers with their planning. D did the most daunting tasks of finding hostels and transportation to budget our trip and he had to read through several websites and blogs to find useful pieces of information here and there so hopefully, I can provide most pertinent information in one spot.

For now, I leave you with some of my favorite pictures taken on my iphone.

Torres del Paine, Chile

Torres del Paine, Chile

Perito Moreno Glacier, El Calafate, Argentina
Southern Right Whales, Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Punto Tombo, Argentina

La Recoleta cemetery, Buenos Aires, Argentina

La caminito, La Boca, Buenos Aires, Argentina

xx

www.facebook.com/nykeiko
Tweet @nykeiko_com
Instagram: nykeiko

No comments:

Post a Comment