Friday, March 25, 2011

To-do in New York...♥♥ Summer 2011 ♥♥

There is just so much to do in New york that even if you do somethin', you end up not doing much.

There's always somewhere new to eat, something new to see. Trends on end.

My Google maps of restaurants I've tried in NY is basically exploding from the island of Manhattan and I did not even input every single place we've tried.



I want to create a to-do list for this summer after I return from Taiwan. Here are some to start... Any one is welcome to join!

♥ I want to blade across the Brooklyn bridge.

♥♥ Dress up in all-white and drive up to the Hamptons for shopping, beach and cafes...and maybe crash a typical Hamptons Summer White Party.



♥♥♥ Visit a vineyard upstate and drink all day...well, up until I turn red like a tomato.

♥♥♥♥ Golf practice by Chelsea piers.

♥♥♥ Try a famous NY resto (Nobu? Per Se?)

♥♥ Meet the red pandas at the Bronx zoo.

♥ Prospect Park berry hunting (and eating them?).

♥♥ Find an excellent terasse for nice summer weekends.

♥♥♥ Picnics at the parks



Hmmm...What else?

More hearts please ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment