Monday, January 13, 2014

The BCBG group sample sale was all about Hervé Léger [January 2014 NYC sample sale]


I haven't been to a sample sale since last year...in December! Sample sales are steadily revving back up again in New York City and the first one for me in 2014 is the BCBG group sample sale with labels from BCBG, Max Azria and Hervé Léger. Here's my review for Racked NY.

My sister purchased her first Hervé Léger last year and has put it on high rotation during the holiday season and got many compliments. She wanted another one and asked me to find something for her at the sale. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything that would suit her but I did end up getting a high-waisted skirt for myself. I brought the piece in size small to the dressing room and had so much trouble fitting into it. Another shopper actually helped me zip up as I did for her. It's like a Spanx/skirt-in-one and I can easily pair it up with any tops I own. I would need to shed some of my winter blubber to fit comfortably and make breathing slightly easier. It's suppose to stretch and mold to my body as well so getting it tight should be okay.

Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment