Monday, June 3, 2013

Honeymoon bucket list

Whale shark and models via

I was thinking of registering for a Press pass for this upcoming Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014 but it will be held between September 5-12 which is about the time we were thinking of taking our honeymoon/vacation/my 30th birthday trip.

Well, Fashion Week comes and goes twice a year in New York but my honeymoon slash vacation slash birthday trip slash anniversary (why not add a couple more things) is once in a lifetime!

So now that that is out of the way. Where should we go?

Hawaii came up as a perfect destination to do all of our favorite things in one place. The beaches, hiking, sea turtles, snorkeling, shopping and ramen. And if I could add swimming with humpback whales then that would cross something off my brand new bucketlist that I'm creating just now..and swimming with the humpback whales would be on the top. Well, the top of my list right now is marrying a generous, funny, sweet, loving, loyal, trusting man. I guess I'll be crossing that off soon! Swoon!

xx

via

No comments:

Post a Comment