Thursday, January 3, 2013

Makes me smile -nykeiko [travel]

As you fly closer to your destination, you tend to look out the window to see what is down below. On our way to Puerto Arenas (Chile) we looked out the window and down and saw a whole lot of snow capped mountains, valleys and glaciers. The view was so breathtaking from the air that I couldn't help but take several pictures even if I knew taking it through a window pane would not do it justice.

It was not until I came back home and sorted through all my pictures that I realized that one of the glaciers we took was over Perito Moreno glaciers. It made me squee and could not believe we flew over one of our traveling destinations.

I think I also took pictures of Fitz Roy in El Chatan which was a mountain range close by another beautiful glacier we wanted to visit but did not squeeze it into our itinerary. At least we saw it from the air even though we did not know it at the time. Simply beautiful.

Can someone recognize this mountain?

Is this Fitz Roy? It must be! -nykeiko.com

Glacier

Over El Calafate's Perito Moreno -nykeiko.com

Perito Moreno from the air - nykeiko.com


Finally arriving to Perito Moreno with Totoro -nykeiko.com

It's huge! Perito Moreno - nykeiko.com
More pics coming soon!


Follow me...or not!
www.facebook.com/nykeiko
Tweet @nykeiko_com
Instagram: nykeiko

No comments:

Post a Comment