Friday, April 20, 2012

Diptyque me! Eau de Tarocco

After a long day at the lab, feeling exhausted and I finally get to sit down and focus on my data,  I like to dab on some aromatic cologne to help me focus and also get rid of the smell of a day's work.

Here is what I carry around in my bag daily and put on when I need to feel revived. It is Eau de Tarocco roll on cologne I picked up from Diptyque's sample sale.

I'm not good at describing scents so I took this from the web:

"It carries the exhilarating scent of the Mediterranean in winter. It calls to mind the sweet flavor of fresh-squeezed orange, just plucked from the tree".

I had no idea there was any citrus scent in it and I have no clue how the Mediterranean smells like in the Winter but I like it!

Ok, now, really, break time over, back to work. It's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment