Saturday, January 21, 2012

I had Vanillekipferln craze over the holidayzz..

I had a German butter vanilla sugar cookie craze over the holidays...

This is the most I've baked in my whole lifetime I think.






Ingredients:

210 g unbleached flour
1 egg (just the egg white)
150 g of unsalted cream butter
80 g of cane sugar
pinch of salt
1 vanilla bean (big!)

You can also add ground almond mix (60 g), it makes the cookies taste even better!

I just mix/mend/pound everything together with my hands until it becomes a dough and refrigerate overnight or just 1-2 hours if you're in a hurry!

For the icing:
lemon or lime juice and add sifted powdered sugar until it becomes gooey wooey and add a dash of vanilla extract!

My recipe doesn't give complete instructions but I trust most of you have more backing experience and know how to make better cookies than I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment