Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NY Renegade Craft fair 2011 in Williamsburg! Aren't these le fun?

"The Renegade Craft Fair is a large-scale DIY marketplace event, featuring hundreds of the best indie craft designers and makers around." www.renegadecraft.com/

Day 1: T'was a super rainy day so Jean and I walked past most vendors in the end as everything started looking the same and my soaked feet were a bummer. Over 300 vendors at the fair..t'was pretty awesome but overpriced? (But WHO can put a price on art made with love and from the heart ehh?)







Magnolia photo booth! Super great pics!



Mustache eyebrows!


I had to go back with Dave on Sunday since he told me about it and my chance to get into the Magnolia photobooth again! Love! Isn't he just great with high pressure time-limited photo prep posing??! I'm impressed.



3 artistes de Montreal!


99 red balloons minus 98!

No comments:

Post a Comment