Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jewelmint! Jewelry designed by Kate Bosworth and her stylist!

Kate's style is simple, clean, elegant and sophisticated. To own the very same pieces of jewelry she wears is now so simple!


Bullet necklace

I signed up to check out the jewelries. My link: http://jmnt.me/ifLldY

First step is to fill out a survey so the site can get an idea of your taste. Afterward, they show you pieces they think you might be interested in. You pay $29.99 per month for an item but you can skip any month you want if you don't like the pieces shown to you so there's really no commitment at all.

At $29.99, some items are a real steal! There are real gold plated items, silver and gems used. Some have a super vintage-like vibe!

The ones worn by Kate herself to special events is a good selling point however, I think the videos they post up for each of their pieces is really great and helps to see each piece in "action".

I've got so many I want already but I know more good stuff will be coming! These are limited editions of course and there are new items each month to pick from.

I started sharing the link with all my friends (most in Canada) and realized later that it is only for U.S. customers at this time. You can ship to me! :(

Some of my favs!!


Liberty ring


Sweetheart ring
"As Seen On: Kate Bosworth at the 2011 Creative Coalition Spotlight Initiative Awards during the 2011 Sundance Film Festival".



Cairo rings


No comments:

Post a Comment