Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy 1



Dave got two tickets for "The Phantom of the Opera" this past Saturday.
I think I can watch this musical again and again! The first time I saw it, I cried because I loved the music. The second time, I cried because of the story and its sad ending.

Best show ever!


Masquerade


Now that I am in NY, I should really take advantage of all these shows and watch all the great musicals out there that can touch my soul and heart. Fantastic!



Afterwards, we stayed around to wait for Al Pacino to step out from his Broadway show "The Merchant of Venice" next door from the Majestic. Here's the video:



We then went to see George's fight against Josh Koscheck. Live eye swelling action! Awesomeness!
And ate some K food in K town at 1 a.m.!

No comments:

Post a Comment