Wednesday, October 22, 2014

nykeiko shops: Black or White. How about both? [Taiwan]

Each piece cost about $13 USD! 

I have been shopping in countless stores here in Taiwan. I have picked up several items that caught my eye and from the looks of it, I am currently into bold patterns in black and white. With a price tag between 350-390 nt (that's about $12-$13 USD) on most of these tops/dresses,  it's a no-brainer and all I have to think about is how I will style them. Most of these night market stores have a no try-on policy (on tops and dresses only) so all I can do is hold the piece up to my chest, stare at myself in the mirror and see whether I like it or not, or if it might be too small on me. All the items in the picture above have no size and so it's a one-size-fits-all type of deal. Tricky but most of the time, it works out for me.

I already wore two of the dresses (one dress became a top because it was way too short on me) in Hong Kong and tonight, I wore this top (below) which is a bit oversized but I absolutely love the pattern. I already know that it's going to be one of my favorite pieces to pair with dark skinny jeans for a casual day or night out.

I have about a week left of shopping and I'm going to try to add some color in the mix and more warm weather clothing!






1 comment:

  1. I love black and white, you can never go wrong with it. The no try on policy is quite tricky with tops. The boob test apparently works. My boss does it all the time since she doesn't like trying on clothes ever.

    ReplyDelete