Monday, July 22, 2013

nykeiko: Bride to be.... countdown

My wedding bling
I have been incredibly mum about all our wedding preparations recently but it's not by choice. I think Dave wants to keep preparations under wraps to keep the element of surprise for our guests alive (as if they read my blog :).

I always have the urge to share everything so I promise, post-wedding, I'll talk about every thing. Especially about how my wedding look came entirely from sample sale purchases saving me thousands of dollars :) I already mentioned my Jimmy Choos shoes were $75 right?

Here's what I can tell you about what we have been doing lately. We have been stalking the weather forecasts daily (even up to 2-3 times a day) to find out what the weather will be like for our ceremony. Our ceremony will be held outdoors with no plan B. So far, we're expecting 80 deg F (27 deg C) temp with 30% chance of thunderstorms. Even with possible rain, I am just happy that the 100 deg F + temperatures will not be greeting me or my guests on that day.

Many people have asked me if I'm excited! All I can say is..I'm excited to get this day over with however, it sounds like I am not looking forward to it. But most brides will understand that after all these months of preparations, you just want the day to come quickly and see the fruit of our labor come to life. Also, having all our close friends and family in one place. Priceless.

xx

Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!


No comments:

Post a Comment