Thursday, May 9, 2013

The arts in NY


Lincoln Center plaza -nykeiko.com

I have a friend who is always going to the Opera or Ballet at the Lincoln Center in New York. He has a serious addiction (a good but expensive one) and has seen over....um...he doesn't know the number of shows he has seen because there has been too many! I think for the past two years he has been living in NY, he's probably seen over a hundred shows including Opera, ballet, musicals, orchestra etc! It's crazy! 

Usually, he's able to get excellent Orchestra seats and doesn't always fork our $300-400 for them. Most often, he will snatch up Rush tickets for the orchestra seats at the Opera for only $25. Those are the times that I am most interested to attend with him!

Last week we saw 'Dialogues des Carmelites" where both of us had a nice afternoon snooze (I like the Opera but this one was particularly boring) and this week, we went to see the New Year City Ballet where both of us had big smiles on our face and even let out some laughter as it was interactive too! It was soooo good. I'll try to find more info about it and share!

I'm off to Montreal now... toodles!

xxx








Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment